Red Planet Arsenal FAQ
Are these firearms Connecticut legal? How?
Yes. Each individual model is designed and built in accordance with current Federal and State law. We have the paperwork from the Beareau of Alchohol, Tobaco, and Firearms (ATF) acknowledging such.
Can I put a stock on any of these firearms?
The only firearms shown on this site that can be outfitted legally with a butt stock are the models with 16in or longer barrels and an overall length of greater than 26in.
For CT, only the RPA18, which is a bolt action rifle, and for other models, with either preban or registered postban receiver. Like the Glock Convertible Carbine. Otherwise, it can be built using a brand new, or "postban" pistol and transferred as an "Other". You can outfit it with a forearm brace but it must have a vertical grip in that config.
What does NFA/ NON-NFA mean?
NFA stands for the National Firearms Act. Some of the firearms and accessories we offer must be processed through the NFA, which means you will have to complete the NFA application and wait for thier approval before being allowed to pick-up your item.
NFA items like suppressors, AOWs, SBRs, SBS, will be shipped to your local class-3 dealer for transfer.
Non-NFA items can be shipped to your local FFL.
Shipping to CT destinations is free.
Why are Foregrips necessary on some models?
Foregrips are an important component on some models because a foregrip drops the firearm out of the "pistol" category as defined by the ATF.
Do you stock all of these models, or are they all built to order?
We do stock some models, but our core expertise, and practice, is to build each firearm to the specs requested by each client. We like to deliver a "perfect fit" for every customer. In most cases, delivery time is about 2 weeks.
Do you ship firearms?
1. All rifle, shotgun, and ammunition orders are shipped UPS Ground (no PO Box addresses please).
2. Handgun orders will either ship UPS Air or USPS Priority mail at the discretion of Red Planet Arsenal
3. Accessory orders may be shipped via UPS Ground or any method offered by the USPS at the discretion of Red Planet Arsenal
4. Due to federal regulations, firearms and ammunition orders cannot be shipped in the same package.
5. Most accessory orders are shipped within 24 hours of the order being placed. Please allow and plan for delays during high volume periods.
Custom made firearms will have an estimated build and test lead time shown in their product pages.
You will receive an email with tracking info once your item has shipped. We ship to the USA only. Our items are not to be exported.
6. Firearms will ONLY ship to an FFL holder (or C&R license holder if applicable). If you do not have an FFL, then you must find one in your area to handle the transfer for you.
7. We do not ship specific makes and models or types of firearms to states within which they are banned. Ex: No NFA sales to CA, NJ, NY, etc. NFA items are legal in the following states:
AL, AR, AK, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MI, MO, MS, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WI, and WY.
NFA items must ship to a class 3 dealer.
Refund & Shipping Policy
Our refund policy for non-firearms items is 60 days. Unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange after this period. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 1669 Thomaston Ave, 2nd Flr Waterbury CT United States 06704.
Our non-firearm products are shipped within 7 days using the following carriers: USPS FedEx UPS . To return your product, you should mail your product to:1669 Thomaston Ave, 2nd Flr, Waterbury CT United States 06704. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The term 'Red Planet Arsenal' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1669 Thomaston Ave, 2nd Flr Waterbury CT United States 06704. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.